ONLY 179870 LEFT
Get these easy use iron on Minnie Mouse stickers to DIY a Minnie Mouse shoes for your kids.
1. Just iron directly on the smooth side, make the adhesive glue melt onto the swoosh.
2. Set temperature to 135-140, iron all the places of the patch, leave no space or bubbles in the middle.
3. Iron all the edges, make it seal, that will last for a very long time.
4. If use normal iron, please turn off the steam, keep the temperature above, use the tip and be careful and patient, for it's heavy to control, better use the mini iron.
5. You can watch the tutorial videos here: www.youtube.com/c/theshoesgirl
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-15 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout