Mickey Mouse Iron on Patches for DIY/Custom Air Force 1 Mickey Mouse Heat Transfer Stickers For Shoes Decal
ONLY 179868 LEFT
Get these easy use iron on Mickey Mouse stickers to DIY a Mickey Mouse shoes for your kids.
The set includes:
- 2 pieces (as the picture)
How to use:
1. Just iron directly on the smooth side, make the adhesive glue melt onto the swoosh.
2. Set temperature to 135-140, iron all the places of the patch, leave no space or bubbles in the middle.
3. Iron all the edges, make it seal, that will last for a very long time.
4. If use normal iron, please turn off the steam, keep the temperature above, use the tip and be careful and patient, for it's heavy to control, better use the mini iron.
5. You can watch the tutorial videos here: www.youtube.com/c/theshoesgirl
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-15 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout