ONLY 179848 LEFT
.Can fit almost all size AF1 Swoosh.
If you need any color classic size Dior fabric, please go to: www.notallfabric.com
1. Just iron directly on the dior side, make the adhesive glue melt onto the shoes.
2. Set temperature to 200℃, iron each point for 10 seconds. the back glue will totally melt, then wait them cool down, they will stick strong onto the surface.
3. You can replace or just cover the original swoosh, just iron on or sewing.
4. If use normal iron, please turn off the steam, keep the temperature above, use the tip and be careful and patient, for it's heavy to control, better use the mini iron.
5. You can watch the tutorial videos here: www.youtube.com/c/theshoesgirl
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-15 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout